Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM ISO download for playing/learning

I was wondering if there is any way to purchase a Cisco Call Manager / CUCM DVD ISO legally so I can run it in a Virtual Machine (without buying switches and IP phones on eBay) - for the soul purpose of playing around with it to learn how use Call Manager? There are numerous videos on YouTube showing how to set it up in VMWare and I am trying to do things to aquire new skills and enhance my knowledge. I was able to find a Cisco UCS Emulator there really appears no easy solution for any sort of Cisco Call Manager emulator to get my feet wet with that technology, at least, through official channels. I called Cisco up to ask them how to go about this but they basically told me there is no way unless I purchase 'specialized hardware.' I don't really want any hardware, just the ISO file to install in VMWare.

3 REPLIES

Is my request really that

Is my request really that weird?

Cisco Employee

The question is not weird,

The question is not weird, its just that such requests can not be entertained without a valid contract ( which enables the customer / partner to order media ).

HTH

Manish

Super Bronze

HiYou can order the NFR kit

Hi

You can order the NFR kit for CUCM if you are a Cisco partner. If not, you can buy a lab kit...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies