Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM lab license

network_user
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am thinking of getting CUCM lab license for my work lab. I know that Cisco has a CUCM licnese with limited numbers of seesion. But I think it is valid for limited time only. is that right?

However, limited time only is not suitable for us. Do you know if the lab license can be renewed once it expires and if yes, for how much? Is there any other cost effective way we can get CUCM software with limited session (4-5) licenses?

Thank you.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

The lab license for CUCM is not "time limited" we've had our's running for a few

years now. I think it came with 2- Node licenses, 150 DLU's and the Software feature license

Cheers!

Rob

"Everything is broken" - Bob Dylan

View solution in original post

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

It comes with the CUCM DVD's as well

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

The lab license for CUCM is not "time limited" we've had our's running for a few

years now. I think it came with 2- Node licenses, 150 DLU's and the Software feature license

Cheers!

Rob

Hello Rob,

Thanks a lot for the response. Thats great to know that its not time limited. Could you please also confirm if the CUCM software also comes with it. So, I just need to get the lab license, put it on a server and it should be all. right?

Thank you.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

It comes with the CUCM DVD's as well

Cheers!

Rob