Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM License Upgrade From 10.x to 11.x

danarjamal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I am planning to upgrade the Cisco cluster I have in the company, and I already have 10.x license for the CUCM and the other servers in the cluster, and I have bought the 11.x license also, now, can I directly upgrade them? do I need any other additional licenses?

Your replies are highly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If u have ordered these licenses through PUT under SWSS contract ,  u can upgrade directly .

Also, if u have purchased these  upgrade licenses with SWSS, even then, u can upgrade directly. Make sure that number of users [BASIC, UCL Enhanced /Plus, CUWL , TP] available in 10.x are exact as 11.x.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If u have ordered these licenses through PUT under SWSS contract ,  u can upgrade directly .

Also, if u have purchased these  upgrade licenses with SWSS, even then, u can upgrade directly. Make sure that number of users [BASIC, UCL Enhanced /Plus, CUWL , TP] available in 10.x are exact as 11.x.

regds,

aman

Thank you for your reply,

I think I don't need to pay any more, I think the licenses have been brought under SWSS contract based on the offer they had, but I decided to talk to the Cisco partner regarding this.

Thank you again,

Regards,

Danar Mahmood