Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM licenses question

Hi guys. We had CUCM10.5 then i did upgrade to 11.5 and asked cisco to  help me to  get upgraded licenses (lics). After week or two I got new lics, but at that time  our management wanted to  test some features with telepresence and CUCM integration so I generated with PLM and got in cisco web site temporary licenses which is coming with cucm cuwl/UWL licenses together and then I installed  those temp lics. But  now the problem is I can't install my generated by cisco tech. upgraded permanent 11.5   licenses :( , i get error  kind a "current license file u have is newer than u are trying to install"... 

So my problem as I think i cant install permanent 11.5 lics because of my temp lics are "newer" :D . 

Do  i need to contact cisco  licenses team to get new permanent upgraded lics  or temp lics will automatically detect what i had and what i should have (sound stupid, but today  when smartphones can talk with you and understand you everything is possible :)) ? 

Thank you 

P.S sorry for typos, I got new keyboard, its very sensitive. 

1 Reply 1

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Bekzod,

You can send an email to licensing@cisco.com and they would take care of this issue for you.

(Rate if it helps)

JB