Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Subscriber status error 4

Good Day,

I have a CUCM 6.1(2) installed. If I do a " utils dbreplication status " the publisher shows status 2 ok. The Subscriber shows status 4.

We re-installed the subscriber the second time now and also removed and added the server to the publisher again. Still we have the problem with the Subscriber.

Do anyone have an answer to this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the report.  It shows everything is good under the "All servers have a good replication status" show details.  I believe what  you are looking at is from the cdr list serv output.  If you match up the columns you're seeing the node ID which is 4 for the subscriber and 2 for the publisher (the publisher is always 2, 1 is for enterprise wide replication, just a place holder).  Everything is fine with the replication here between your two servers.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How many servers do you have in your cluster?  Typcailly since CUCM 6 has a fully messed database if the publisher is in state 2 that would indicate good connections to all other servers.  I wonder if the publisher doesn't have an entry for the subscriber which is why the publisher thinks the connections are good but the subscriber's setup failed due to the same missing entry.  Can you run the Cisco Unified Reporting Tool and run a new report for "Unified CM Database Status" and post the result please?  If the publisher really thought it was on only node in the cluster you'd see replication status of 0 - initializing.  After seeing the report I'll let you know what to do next.

Thank you for the explanation and help.

Please find attached the report.

Thanks for the report.  It shows everything is good under the "All servers have a good replication status" show details.  I believe what  you are looking at is from the cdr list serv output.  If you match up the columns you're seeing the node ID which is 4 for the subscriber and 2 for the publisher (the publisher is always 2, 1 is for enterprise wide replication, just a place holder).  Everything is fine with the replication here between your two servers.

Thanks,

I also did a restore from the backup on the Subscriber this morning and when I do a " Utils dbreplication status" it no longer says that the Subscriber database is suspect.

Thank you for the assistance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: