cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm6.0 and meetingplace express 2.0 in a single server hardware

hanson.stanley
Level 1
Level 1

i want to install cucm 6.0 and meetingplace express 2.0 in a single server hardware.this is a lab environment.so i dont need so much resources.so i think its possible...is it possible theu vmware???if anyone knows how to do this,please help me.....

5 Replies 5

c.hennrich
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

you can not install both on the same physical hardware, because of the applicance model.

But you could install both in two virtual machines like vmware.

I have already done that and it worked very well.

Cheers

Hello

Can you tell me how to do that ?

and How do you pass the hardware check ?

Thanks

CallManager 6.0 will recognize and install under VMware now.

MPE 2.0 does not seem to install under VMware ESX by default. However the latest shipping set seems to include another CD with MPE 2.0 prebuilt under as VMware Workstation/Server compatible image ready-to-go.

Can anyone else confirm this? I received a CUWL binder about 2 months ago and can't find a disk containing a VMWare image...

I am not sure about the CUWL binder but a VMWare disc package for MeetingPlace Express is included with the Not For Resale (NFR) bundle. It was built on VMWare server 1.0 and includes a 6 user concurrent max for audio and web. Also licensed for Outlook/Exchange integration.

Regards,

Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: