Views
Helpful
Replies

CUDAC ver 8.0.3

khanm1977
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm a new member to this forum and recently installed and integrated the CUDAC ver 8.0.3 with call manager ver 8.0 in the lab.

I do have 2 ports each of CT,Service and Park Queue, but I observe  something different when I answered a first call from the queue and a  second call coming I couldn't put the first call on hold, the options  were greyed out.

Thnaks,
Mohammed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Md Hasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This issue can be caused from multiple sources, very hard to say off the bat. Here are couple of points to check -

- make sure the the call is originated by calling the DDI, not the operators phone directly. CUDAC is not designed to handle call properly when call is directly made to the operator.

- test by calling the DDI directly from and internal IP Phone and observe the behavior.

- make sure all the CTI Ports related to CUDAC is registered on cucm and does not show with cross sign on operator's machine.

- make sure the CTI Ports DN & operator's phone's DN on call manager have "maximum number of calls" set to "4" and "busy triggers" set to "2". These are default values and does affect the hold and park operations.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Md Hasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This issue can be caused from multiple sources, very hard to say off the bat. Here are couple of points to check -

- make sure the the call is originated by calling the DDI, not the operators phone directly. CUDAC is not designed to handle call properly when call is directly made to the operator.

- test by calling the DDI directly from and internal IP Phone and observe the behavior.

- make sure all the CTI Ports related to CUDAC is registered on cucm and does not show with cross sign on operator's machine.

- make sure the CTI Ports DN & operator's phone's DN on call manager have "maximum number of calls" set to "4" and "busy triggers" set to "2". These are default values and does affect the hold and park operations.

Thanks

Thank You hassan.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: