Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 2.3.3 scripts....

I have CUE NM with CUE 2.3.3 on it and I want to make a small change to the aa.aef system script. But, since it's a system script, you can't dload it from the GUI and the CLI seems to be closed off to the point of where it doesn't allow file access. Is there any way to get a copy of it off the CUE for some editing?

9 Replies 9

gniryaev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

you can change this script!

the way is :

1.Download the CRS-Editor-for CUE(it's different editor then IPCC)

2.Install this editor

3.The installation comes with the same aa.aef that in CUE

4.Then change the script like you want

5.Upload the file to CUE

George

The I looked at the script that came with the editor and it didn't seem like it was the same. The CUE one gives dial by name and extention options.

Those scripts are the same only in name. The CUE script does more (such as the system/holiday schedule, emergency alternate greeting support, etc). I've got a few scripts that behave exactly like the CUE aa.aef, however, they have some modifications to allow for additional features that customers often request. What exactly did you want to change (so I can forward the most appropriate example)?

The only thing I wanted to change was that during business hours (non holiday) that when a call comes in it should be sent to the Operator ext. Calls that come in after hours or on holidays should go to the greeting (press one, etc)

OK, probably the best one for that would be the one attached, but it requires CUE 2.3.X. You can simply look at the holiday/business schedule section and if it's open, simply do a call redirect to the operator's extension.

Actually, here's another one that's compatible with 2.1.X and later. Not as fancy otherwise. Under the BusinessHours step, just put a Call Redirect to the operator extension.

I have a similar situation. I am trying to figure out how to modify scripts and not having the best of luck. I was wondering if you have anything that would add just one option to the aa.aef script. All I need is an additional option, Press 3 to reach [name] and if they select that option it automatically forwards to a specific extension. This is needed so that anyone calling in will have direct access to the 24 hour operation center without having to remember the extension.

I appreciate all help, thanks

Tony

Well, the aa.aef isn't something that's modifiable in any released CUE editor version (plus, you wouldn't be able to replace the one on the CUE module, even if you could save it with the changes you need). However, there are some sample scripts that are modifiable that accomplish the same thing as the aa.aef that are available. Send your request to: ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com

Hi,

could you please repost the customaa231 script. It is not downloadable anymore.

/Robert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: