cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cue 3.1 accessing vm externally

whanson
Level 2
Level 2

running cue 3.1. integration with CM. Attempting to figure out how to access vm externally. I set up a cti route point forward all to vm and I get a message saying that number does not match any mailbox goodbye. Can't hit # or anything.

4 Replies 4

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't want to set up a number to forward all. If a call is presented to CUE with forwarding information, it assumes that it's supposed to route the call to a mailbox. If the pilot number is not a DID number, then you need to set up a translation pattern that translates the DID number you want to use to the CUE voicemail pilot number.

Hi.

I have the same question/problem.

I have CCM with CUE. I've created a DN in CCM that forwards all calls to the voicemail pilot.

I have an AA in CUE at wich I have a script that I can enter the DN which is forwarding the call to the voicemail pilot.

When I go through this, I receive a message "a number does not match any mailbox, goodbye"

What should I do to fix it.

Thanks,

Alex

If this is a custom AA script, then you could use the Call Subflow (voicebrowser.aef) step instead of a Call Redirect step (pointing to the voicemail pilot number). The only problem is that if you have a call that is forwarded to the AA. You still should use a translation pattern to get to the AA pilot number, not a RP with call forward all.

Thanks,

It worked like magic.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: