Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUE 7.0.3 swedish language problem, checksum?

I'm trying to install the swedish language-pack but I'm getting this error when the installation tries to download the file. Going with the american-language file worked but not the swedish.

ui_install scripts executed successfully.

Starting payload download

File : cue-vm-sv_SE-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1 Bytes : 31645228

Validating payloads match registered checksums...

- cue-vm-sv_SE-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1 ...............................error

ERROR: Payload checksum [f26702a8f0838b3f2907507ec09cea21] does not match registered payload checksum [1a1256df5a14f10579333b3ef0dd4954] for cue-vm-sv_SE-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1

It's for the ISE in the UC500 and I follow the links at the website to this file: cue-vm-sv_SE-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1

I'm I missing something here?

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: CUE 7.0.3 swedish language problem, checksum?

Hi Martin,

Yes, you are most correct! I ran the file through an MD5 Check and the results do not match. Just to make sure that any of the Language packs did pass the MD5 check I tried the Danish files and they passed with flying colors.

You may want to open a TAC case to see if they can offer up a "fixed" version for download.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob!

I got in touch with the Partner Helpline and after doing the steps in their "action plan" it seems like this will be a TAC issue. 7.0.2 swedish works without any errors so this is a 7.0.3 only thingy. I'll update with how things progress.

Update:

Correct file is uploaded to: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9829

CCO soon to follow, hopefully...

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Martin,

Thanks for this very kind follow-up! +5 points for this great gesture.

Cheers!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies