Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUE 8.5 Script - I am sorry we are having system problem

Hi,

We had call manager 7 with cue 8.5 CUE 8.5 .

We migrated the customer to a new cisco 8.5 cluster with same cue 8.5(just changed the cue 8.5 integration to call manager 8.5)..

we reused the working cue scripts.

For the working scripts we are having error on pressing option from cue IVR script. the IVR is supposed to transfer to call manager extensions or mailbox on cue based on option pressed.

But for  every option pressed we are getting the error, I am sorry we are having system problem, we are unable to process your call.

These scripts were working well with cucm 7.0 and we pikced up the working cue scripts.

the call flow is like this:

PSTN->VGW(H323)->Call Manager->CTI Route point->Jrapi user(CTI ports, CUE AA Scripts)-> CUE..

the incoming call can reach CUE scripts, and I can hear the IVR message, but i get an issue only when i press option , and thereby CUE tries to transfer to call manager extensions or CUE mailbox number(transfer to voicemailbox).

Note: On the CUE there are no users configured. Only one mailbox is there, which is supposed to be reached by the one of the IVR option.

Is there anything wrong with CUCM - CUE integration ?? I see the CTI ports registered in CUCM.

Can somebosy advise?

thanks

1 REPLY

CUE 8.5 Script - I am sorry we are having system problem

Hi Rajesh,

Please show us CUE Configuration to see if trigger application is correct or not,

your trigger application should be "voicemail" .

HTH

Views
Helpful
Replies