Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE AND CUCM strange issue

Hi to all

i have here CUCM integrated with CUE

when i call from one extension to other extension(localy) then everything works fine

If no ones answer then the call going to voice mail ...i can find the voice mail to the extension..everything working greate with internal calls

Now if i call from outside and no ones answer the phone , the call going to voice mail, i can hear the greeting , etc BUT the strange is that when i am going to check the extension if it has a voice mail then i dont find anything...Actually the cue allow me to leave a message(voice mail) ...But in the end..i dodnt have a voice mail to my extension

Could you pls help

Regards

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
4 Replies 4

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It sounds like the redirecting number to CUE is getting manipulated to another number which there is a mailbox for.  You'd need to look at the CTI SDL traces to verify that.

You can compare that trace output for a working vs nonworking call.

How many users do you have?  You could leave a voicemail, and use the 'sh voicemail detail mailbox ' output to see what user is incrementing after leaving the message.

hi steven

thanks a lot for the reply

first question: where is the CTI SDL traces

I have 100 users

Regards

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094e89.shtml

Enable detailed traces for CTIManager or CTIServices (I forget what it shows up as).  Use RTMT to collect the traces for that service, and you'll be looking in the CTI SDL traces.

If you aren't able to compare the working to non working calls in the traces, open a TAC SR with those traces for a working & non-working call, and they can help you go through them.

Thank you for your time

I will check and i will return back with a feedback

Regards

chrysostomos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: