cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE and SRST

Joel Petralia
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that has a brach site. They would like to install CUE on their H323 gateway to be used while gateway is in SRST. While in SRST they would like voicemail to be routed to a general delivery mailbox in CUE only. When not is SRST voicemails are sent to Unity Connection which is integrated with CCM. Does anyone have a configuration example for this or know where I can find one?

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Simply configure SRST call forward busy and no answer to point to number that is defined as dial-peer that points to CUE, simple as that.

HTH,

Chris

I saw this in some documentation:

You need to be a mailbox user before you can login to GDM.

If they only want one mailbox on the cue how do they retreive the message? How would they know the message is even there?

MWI for GDM is a little tricky because CUE lits the light only for the number tied to the group, not individual member numbers.

So dependingon the exact setup, sometime it's easier to have a regular MB rather than a GDM.

Anyway in most cases it's wasted effort to fine tune all the SRST details because outages, if any, are supposed to be short.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: