Helpful
Replies

CUE to CallManager

ryan_oconnell
Level 3
Level 3

Hello all,

I just setup CUE 2.3.1 into CM 4.1(3) as per this document

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_configuration_example09186a0080289ef0.shtml

I found that the CTI Ports and the CTI RP are registered in CM. But when I make a call to the CUE Pilot, the call tries to go through to the Pilot number for 2 seconds, then I get a slow busy.

The call seems to be getting to CUE because I am seeing information in the following debug come through

tcCUE# Jun 5 16:54:47 localhost java: ERROR ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG ROUTE_FAILED:Route failed : All Call ids=JTAPICallContact[id=64,type=Cisco JTAPI Call,implId=6922/2,active=true,state=CALL_RECEIVED,inbound=true,handled=false,locale=en_US,aborting=false,app=App[name=voicemail,type=Cisco Script Application,id=2,desc=voice

Jun 5 16:54:47 localhost java: ERROR ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidPartyExceptionImpl: Request failed because of an invalid destination.

Jun 5 16:54:47 localhost java: ERROR ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION: at com.cisco.jtapi.ConnectionImpl.redirect(ConnectionImpl)

Jun 5 16:54:47 localhost java: ERROR ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION: at com.cisco.jtapi.ConnectionImpl.redirect(ConnectionImpl)

Jun 5 16:54:47 localhost java: ERROR ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION: at com.cisco.wf.subsystems.jtapi.TAPIPortGroup$30.run(TAPIPortGroup.java:17532)

Jun 5 16:54:47 localhost java: ERROR ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION: at com.cisco.executor.impl.ParallelExecutorImpl$WorkOrder.run(ParallelExecutorImpl.java:283)

Jun 5 16:54:47 localhost java: ERROR ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION: at com.cisco.executor.impl.WorkerPool$Worker.run(WorkerPool.java:398)

Jun 5 16:54:47 localhost java: ERROR ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:570)

The only thing I haven’t tried yet is reboot the CTI services on CM. I will try this tonight

Thoughts???

3 Replies 3

mhansen
Level 4
Level 4

Any updates on this, I am having the same issue. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Hi

im trying same scenario .

but the issue im facing is CTI RP is not registering in CCM.

any one have come across this ?

psl reply

many thanks

yogesh.mhatre
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Ryan,

I am having the same issue. EVerything is configured and registered correctly.

Were you able to find a solution and if yes then what was it?

Regards,

Yogesh Mhatre

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: