Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC Functions

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all

I wanted to know can someone point me in the right direction. I just upgraded my CUEAC from 3.1.1 to 8.6.2 and now when someone calls in to our front desk and the receptionist goes to look up a person she has no functions at all. The person name comes up but when she right clicks it for example to do a blind transfer all of the options on the right click are greyed out.We upgraded our CUCM from 7.1.3 to 8.6.2 and it broke the connection betweeen the AC and CUCM but now since we have upgraded we still can't do any of the functions.any help would greatly be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

benjaminwatt
Level 5
Level 5

Only thing that comes to mind is the Cisco TSP driver. Whenever you upgrade CUCM you need to download the Cisco TSP driver from your CUCM (Application > Plugins from the menu of the CUCM Administration page, and then select the Cisco TAPI 32-Bit Client), and install it on the CUEAC server.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

benjaminwatt
Level 5
Level 5

Only thing that comes to mind is the Cisco TSP driver. Whenever you upgrade CUCM you need to download the Cisco TSP driver from your CUCM (Application > Plugins from the menu of the CUCM Administration page, and then select the Cisco TAPI 32-Bit Client), and install it on the CUEAC server.

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check out one more thread on similar topic https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3515578#3515578

If it helps, pls remember to rate the post.

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: