Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC Install Question

Marco Villani
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The operators at my customer site don't have Workstations, just thin clients. Can the Attendant console client be installed into a thin client?

Thanks in advance.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I might depend on what Thin Client technology you are using - i.e. Citrix or whatever.

A quick look at the Arc forum suggests not : http://forum.arcsolutions.com/showthread.php?1864-CUEAC-support-for-Citrix-and-VDI

However I have worked on installations of Arc Enterprise in Citrix PS that went fine.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Marco,

As Aaron has stated, there are installations out there which are running in Citrix and do not have any issues, however this is not officially supported and you would therefore not likely get any support from TAC on any issues with the setup.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I might depend on what Thin Client technology you are using - i.e. Citrix or whatever.

A quick look at the Arc forum suggests not : http://forum.arcsolutions.com/showthread.php?1864-CUEAC-support-for-Citrix-and-VDI

However I have worked on installations of Arc Enterprise in Citrix PS that went fine.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Marco,

As Aaron has stated, there are installations out there which are running in Citrix and do not have any issues, however this is not officially supported and you would therefore not likely get any support from TAC on any issues with the setup.

Marco Villani
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you guys, Jamie that's what i was afraid of , anyway the customer is going to by PC's .

Thanks again .