Helpful
Replies

CUEAC Operator issue?

Mark Vacher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This one has got me puzzled,

Have got CUEAC console v 9.1.1.1372 installed on a Windows 7 device, and at irregular intervals the console loses the directory fields and display, the options are greyed out.

Logging off / on as the operator who is effect does not resolve the issue, if you log on as a different operator all the fields are available.  Log back on as the original operator and  the directory fields are displayed and available again!!

I have re-installed the software, and still get the same error, anyone had something similar or can help?

I have 4 PC's with the CUEAC consoles installed only this one with this issue.

Thanks

Mark

6 Replies 6

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Mark,

If logged in via a local or domain admin, does the issue re-occur?  To me this sounds simliar to a response I posted yesterday concerning permissions.  Can you try the following and let us know?

Use a local admin and browse to C:\Program Files\Cisco

Give the Attendant Console folder full control for the Domain Users

Use a local admin and browse to C:\Program Files\Cisco\Attendant Console

Right Click CUEAC.exe and select Properties

On the Compatibility Tab, Press Change Settings for All users.

On the bottom of the new popup, UNCHECK Run this program as an administrator.

Apply/Save

Launch the app (to create registry keys)

Run regedit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arc Solutions

Right click this folder and select Permissions.

Add the group Domain Users and give Full Control.

Apply/Save

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

Tony,

I have already put the user security on the PC to your suggestions, except the the compatibility Tab, I'll try that now

So logged off the console, user CHEOP2, changed the compatibility settings to run as administrator for CUEAC.exe, then logged back on as CHEOP2, no directory visable and directory fields 'grey out'.

Logged on/off on to the console as CHEOP3 everything OK, then logged on as CHEOP2 and everything again as expected.

Thanks

Mark

Message was edited by: Mark Vacher

Mark,

If you login with the user CHEOP2 on a separate machine what is the outcome?

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

Tony,

On the other console that is working OK, I logged in as CHEOP2 and all was expected, I logged off / on a  few times and no issues,

However when I closed the application and re-opened and logged on as CHEOP2, I got the same error.

I was thinking it was a local PC issue but, it may be a operator queue issue?

Thanks

Mark

When you receive the error or issue, at the bottom of the screen can you see where it states whether or not the database is connected?

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

Tony,

Sorry for the tardy response.

At the bottom of the screen the database shows connected.

Thanks

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: