Views
Helpful
Replies

CUICA Unity problem

l.colmenares
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I had problems making SSL certificates to run Unity Administration, in order to fix the SSL configs, I lanched the Cisco Unity Installation and Configuration Assistant (CUICA) to re-do the certificate part.

then I got DBWalker and DBRit that I skipped wondering to get to the SSL configs part.

Unity server is up, but there is no way I can access the Administration website.

Each time I restart the Server CUICA loads and trys to continue with the installation that i'm not able to do.

what do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

if you go to regedit. hklm\software\cuca you should see all the apps you needed to run. In regedit it is cuca and not cuica

HasComplete should be set to 1 amd not 0 for that application.

By settin it to 1 you will not go there again.

Remember there is a HasCompleted for every app that needs to run by your cuica. if the app has not even started yet, you will not have the registry entry there yet.

Hope this helps and be careful with the registry, you might want to back it up in regetid\file\export first.

Randy

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

sopayne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If I understand correctly, CUICA launches every time you reboot the Unity server.

Please try this:

-Start>Programs>Startup> search for CUSPA or CUICA if it there please delete it.

if you go to regedit. hklm\software\cuca you should see all the apps you needed to run. In regedit it is cuca and not cuica

HasComplete should be set to 1 amd not 0 for that application.

By settin it to 1 you will not go there again.

Remember there is a HasCompleted for every app that needs to run by your cuica. if the app has not even started yet, you will not have the registry entry there yet.

Hope this helps and be careful with the registry, you might want to back it up in regetid\file\export first.

Randy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: