3. Unity 7.0.2 in a UM off-box mailstore deployment
4. CUMA 7.0.6
5. Clients - CIPC7, CUPC7 & Nokia S60 running on CUMC 7.0.3
Since it is in a lab environment, an ASA was not used. CUMC clients would communicate with CUMA via a wireless connection. What I have installed on the client side are CIPC, CUPC and CUMC - which all this 3 components are tied to a user.
Issues pertaining CUMC as of the following:
1. CUCM is reporting CUMC client as not registered
2. CUMC clients is not showing any presence status
3. Call logs reported on CUMC is not consistent. Some entries are missing
4. In CUPS user page option > Privacy, I could see the option for privacy settings for CUPC and CIPC. When I select CUCM, there is no device available.
Odd thing is,
1. Visual voicemail works. I can listen, delete and do wonders with voice messages via CUMC
2. In CUPS's presence viewer, I could see all 3 devices presence status (CUPC, CIPC and CUMC). To verify the consistency of this, I changed the status on CUPC and all 3 devices reports the exact same status on page refresh
3. Seems that CUMA is receiving the correct presence status from CUPC & CUPS. Over in CUMA > User Maintenance, when I change the presence status of a user via CUPC, that user's availability in CUMA reports the same status
4. Not sure if this is relevant or not, configuration of Mobile Connect via CUMC's Device Configuration Mobile Identity works.
1. Can someone shed some light to address those issues highlighted above?
2. In CUCM Admin > System > Application Server, is it mandatory to add a CUMA server?
3. With default CUMC & CUCM security configurations, there are no device security profile options available to CUMC devices. Does it make any difference if I create a non-secure CUMA Security Profile?
My apologies for the long post, am hoping the community here could help before I lose all my hair.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...