Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUPC 8.0 Invalid user ID or password

Hi,

I have recently install CUP 8.0.4 & CUPC 8.0.153.14027.  I have followed the deployment guide for CUP 8, I have setup\ enable a user on CUCM, I can see this user on CUP.  Both CUCM & CUP are set-up to use LDAP.

When trying to sign-in the CUPC it returns an error: Invalid user ID or password.  I note that on this version of CUPC Help > Show Server Health isn’t available from the login screen.

I have check the CUPC log

2010-10-13 09:24:58,957 ERROR [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.CcClient.Client.Services.SessionService] [SessionService.LoginComplete(0)] - Failed to login

2010-10-13 09:33:36,272 ERROR [17] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.AdaptorWrapper] [AdaptorWrapper.Initialize(0)] - Initializing Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Adaptors.PresenceAdaptor wrapper failed

2010-10-13 09:33:36,288 ERROR [17] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.AdaptorWrapper] [AdaptorWrapper.Start(0)] - Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Adaptors.PresenceAdaptor wrapper start failed

2010-10-13 09:33:36,288 ERROR [17] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.ServicesClientFunction] [ServicesClientFunction.Start(0)] - PresenceAuthentication function start failed

2010-10-13 09:33:36,288 WARN  [17] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.AdaptorWrapper] [AdaptorWrapper.Stop(0)] - Stop for Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Adaptors.PresenceAdaptor wrapper ignored as reference not found

2010-10-13 09:33:36,288 ERROR [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.ServicesClient] [ServicesClient.AddError(0)] - Error Type:PresenceAdaptorInitializationFailed Code:InvalidCredentials Details:() Cause:Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Exceptions.PresenceAdaptorException: PresenceAdaptor.Initialize - FaultException [ClientID = CcClient-1] ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.ServiceClients.PresenceService.Error]: Presence credentials are invalid. Failed to login to CUP-Login server, reason: The username/password entered is invalid., Cup Version: 8.0.4.10000(5) (Fault Detail is equal to Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.ServiceClients.PresenceService.Error).

Any ideas?

Ta

Woody

Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES
Red

Re: CUPC 8.0 Invalid user ID or password

Would you be able to log into http://cups-address/ccmuser from a web browser?

Thanks!

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Re: CUPC 8.0 Invalid user ID or password

Michael,

In answer to your question No,

The problem has been resolved... The server wasn't configure with any DNS servers!! After adding two DNS server ipaddress and a reboot CUPC fired up first time!!

Thanks

Woody

Views
Helpful
Replies