Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 8.0 LDAP pics

Stoyan Stoitsev
Level 8
Level 8

Hello,

I have CUPS 8.0.2 and users are with CUPC 8.0 and 7.1. Users on CUPC 7.1 are able to see photos from the LDAP and those on 8.0 cannot. CUPS is integrated with LDAP and is fetching the jpegPhoto attribute, integration is non-secure with TCP on port 389. CUPC 8.0 endpoints are configured in CUCM as CSF clients.

Best regards,

Stoyan

17 Replies 17

Thanks Nathan, that was the missing link for me to add the ldap mapping attribute to: http://mywebsvr/%%uid%%.jpg and it worked like a champ for our version 8 clients (not cupc7 but will be upgrading all to versin 8 so I don't care at this point).  I'll have to go into the deployement document for v8 and see if this info is in there.

Thanks for the post.

Stoyan Stoitsev
Level 8
Level 8

Hello,

The issue with the pics is solved with the new version of CUPC available for download at CCO.

BR,

Stoyan

Funny.  Mine were working.  Installed new version of CUPC and now I get now pics.  Uninstalled new version and installed last release of 8.01 and it wokrs just fine.  Also,  Would be nice if the client actually found older versions and upgraded them instead of loading a new program.