cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 8.6.3/Presence 8.5.2 Incoming call window does not appear

SuperGenius
Level 1
Level 1

Updated CUPC client to 8.6.3 on a Windows 7 32-bit workstation.  When a incoming call is placed, the incoming call windows to answer or send to VM is not appearing.  On the Show server health from the Help menu is showing all green.  Is there a setting I am missing to get this feature back?

7 Replies 7

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is the framework device registered within CM?

Make sure at the bottom of the client that the correct device is selected for call control -

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

Yes, the framework device is registered with callmanger.  The box at the bottom the client "Use my Cisco 7945 (XXX) for audio" is checked.  The I can install version 8.5.6 with out any issues but when I install 8.6.3 on my workstation it doesn't work anymore.

After installing 8.6.3, can you try removing the CTI profile from the user and then readding it?  Thanks

Tony

Thanks,
Tony

Logout of the client.  Removed the CTI profile from the presence user management, click save, added back the profile, click save.  Login into the client.  Error icon next to the "Use my Cisco 7945 for audio" with message "Device Error.  Please review the Server Health under th Help Menu for a possible casue. [101].  Under Server Health, Green checks, no errors.

Thanks - both your 7945 and CFS devices are enabled to be controlled by CTI, correct?  Also, in your CSF in the primary phone section does that show the MAC address of the 7945? 

Tony

Thanks,
Tony

In CM under App User, both the Phone and th CFS device is listed in the coltrolled devices.  Also the Primary Phone is the SEPXXXXXXXXXXX MAC address of my 7945 phone.

If you look at each device individually within CM, is there a checkmark beside "Allow Control of Device from CTI"?  I am pretty sure it is by default but just going over everything..

Tony

Thanks,
Tony
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: