Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUPC 8 Memory Leak?

Has anyone else experienced problems with CUPC 8 consuming large amounts of memory? I have had users report from 600M to 1.3 G of memory being consumed by CUPC.EXE and CUCSF.exe combined.

• Unified Communications Applications
2 REPLIES

Re: CUPC 8 Memory Leak?

Yes running Version 8.0.1.  I experience high memory usage and slow response even on SSD , Quad core, 8 GB RAM.  The new client broke all of our settings and we are trying to fix that hoping 8.0.3 fixes some of these no brainers.

Re: CUPC 8 Memory Leak?

Yes I am also experiencing this problem in all the 8.x version including 8.5.1 which was released no too long ago. After roughly 2 weeks without shutdown, memory usage climbed to 1.1 Gig.

We have installed the 8.5.2, early reports from our testers are pointing to the same memory issues in Windows XP and Windows 7.

Anyone know if this problem being addressed, it seems it is only a problem for those users who do not shut down their PC's in the evening.  Those users who restart daily have consumption of about 150 Meg of memory.  I can't imagine that this is not been seen by the programmers.

Views
Helpful
Replies