I have a user that is not able to use CUPC. When you run it, the splash screen comes up and after a few minutes it just disappears. I am attaching the uc-client.log file to see if someone can make sense of the problem. It also does this for any user on that machine.
7.1 works, but 8.x does not. I have tried all three releases of 8.x and the all exhibit the same behavior. I am also attaching the core log from the client. If someone could interpret it would be wonderful.
I also have 2 users that experience the same thing. I am using Windows XP SP3. We do not have the above mentioned MS patches installed. We are using Symantec Endpoint Protection v11.0 for A/V. At first the error logs were leaning us towards it being a JAVA issue, but we updated her to the latest version and the issue still serfaces.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...