Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUPC as Softphone in CUPS 8.0

Hello all,

I'm trying to test in a VMware environment the CUPS 8.0.

I have installed it and made the configurations based on the Install and Deployment Guide.

I can log in with the CUPC but the Call options are not available. The IM part is working but no voice calls.

I got some erros that are attached and generated the CUPC traces, could not get traces from the RTMT as it says that the user has no rights to access that, but my admin user is the root one.

Follow some erros I found on the CUPC traces:

2010-07-12 15:28:39,552 ERROR [ws-pool-thread-2] [CUPSoapProvider] [CUPSoapProviderImpl.login(321)] - Failed to login to CUP-Login server, reason: The username/password entered is invalid., Cup Version: 8.0.0.39051(20)
2010-07-12 15:28:39,552 WARN  [ws-pool-thread-2] [PresenceService] [PresenceServiceCoreImpl.getOneTimePassword(2504)] - Invalid Credentials: chavanr. Failed to login to CUP-Login server, reason: The username/password entered is invalid., Cup Version: 8.0.0.39051(20)
2010-07-12 15:28:39,552 ERROR [ws-pool-thread-2] [PresenceAdapter] [PresenceServiceImpl.initialize(187)] - Problem initializing the Presence service. Presence credentials are invalid. Failed to login to CUP-Login server, reason: The username/password entered is invalid., Cup Version: 8.0.0.39051(20)
com.cisco.uc.core.common.exceptions.presence.PresenceServiceException: Presence credentials are invalid. Failed to login to CUP-Login server, reason: The username/password entered is invalid., Cup Version: 8.0.0.39051(20)

Anyone has any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red

Re: CUPC as Softphone in CUPS 8.0

1) CUPC 8 is only supported by CUPS 8.0.2.10000-30 or later.  Please upgrade your CUPS server.

2) To get phone feature to work on CUPC 8, you need to configure CCMCIP profile from CUPS > Application > Cisco Unified Personal Communicator.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

2 REPLIES
Red

1) CUPC 8 is only supported by CUPS 8.0.2.10000-30 or later.  Please upgrade your CUPS server.

2) To get phone feature to work on CUPC 8, you need to configure CCMCIP profile from CUPS > Application > Cisco Unified Personal Communicator.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Thanks man.

It worked

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content