I have CUCM 5.13, CUPS 6.02 and CUPC 1.22.
I have enabled Calendar Integration(as an Presence outlook gateway)> I have set a service account with View only and receive as rights in exchange. I have not loaded a CN of certificate - is this necessary(its not mandatory in CUPS admin). I have set preferences in CCMuser and also in the CUPC client but still cannot get the Calendar status corect - even if I set a meeting in outlook calendar and show status as busy, CUPC still shows me as availble, any help appreciated,cheers...Jeff
Please make sure you do the following when installing the certs:
1. Make sure you that the Exchange server hostname, Subject CN configured on the Presence Gateway, and the Common Name as part of the certificate are the same.
2. Make sure that if you are asked to choose a template for signing the certificate you choose "Web Site"/"Web page" and not "Administrative"
3. Make sure that you do not have Forms Based Authentication enabled on the Exchange. This will be supported in CUPS 6.0(3) release but is not currently supported on the 6.0(2) release.
Thanks! I didn't see anything resembling item 2, but item 3 did the trick for me at two different customer sites so far. Any idea when 6.0(3) will be released?
CUPS 6.0(3) has been released and contains support for Forms Based Authentication on Exchange, as well as an NTP bug that the ES release had introduced in the interim.
I have upgraded 3 CUPS servers on 3 clusters. It did resolve the Forms Based Authentication issue on the Exchange integration (and the NTP bug that had kept one of my servers from synching time).
yes 6.03 has some fixes. Today i upgraded a cluster from 6.01 to 3. Problem of the certificate is solved in this version and intergration of excahnge is working.
6.0.3 did not resolve my problems. In RTMT I recieve the message: EPE|system.pe.pa.owa.backend 387646 ERROR Exchange Server Transaction Failed: SUBSCRIBE sip:firstname.lastname@example.org@webmail.cassarius.ch:443 404 Resource Not Found - noresource
this problem i had at our presence cluster. The username is with 2 @ symbols. Normally it is one. What kind of owa version do you use, and is the calendar name called Calendar?
Did you configure the exchange server with a certificate? I see on your webmail that you have a certificate by Thawte Server CA. Did you uploaded the crt file of the root certificate?
You can also check if you configured the exchange configuration correctly. fill this in your browser: https://email@example.com/Calendar
try to login with your exchange view account user that you filled in Presence Gateway configuration. you must be able to see your calendar.
the Calendar is named Kalender, so
when I enter https://firstname.lastname@example.org/Calendar it doesn't work, but when I replace Calendar with Kalender it works fine. I thought this bug CSCsi33773 is already resolved in 6.0.2
The troubleshooter shows all green, so the problem must be somewhere else.
Yes this is exactly the problem i described earlier in this call. Presence is only supporting the english version of Exchange. Not the other languages! Presence is only searching to the folder Calendar. Maybe that more people can open a TAC case cause this problem is on everyone presence with a "exotic" version of exchange.
edit: the troubleshooter is just a script that looks at several things. It is not a bugtracer :) only a handy tool to look if you filled in the nessary things.
I have a TAC case regarding this problem. We are using CM 6.1 / Presence 6.03 and CUPC 1.22.
Problem is still occuring and today we found the final problem: we are using a native language Exchange. The exchange we are using is in Dutch. The problem is that our calendar is called Agenda in each mailbox. The Presence server is only watching to that folder. So maybe that is also your problem. TAC engineers told me that this maybe solved as a bugfix and otherwise in version 7.X
I just resolved the localization issue!
Required is an english operation system on the client. If your calendar is called for example in german Kalender, then open a DOS window change the directory where the outlook.exe file is stored and enter the following command: outlook.exe /resetfoldernames
This command changes the names to the language of the operating system.