Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC, CUP and CUCM problems

Waisudin Farzam
Level 1
Level 1

dear any body

i have here installed and configured cucm server and cup server and integrated each other and i have installed the cisco unified personal communicator and i loged in to the cup server too but i cant call i cant message i cant do any thing with the cupc so please advice me any body what to do and how to configure to make call from cupc make message send instant message and when i click at the cupc phone section it says phone disabled so please advice me what to do from begning to end.

with regards

Waisudin Farzam
SNE

P E: wfarzam@gmail.com
S E: wais.farzam@gmail.com
S: wais.farzam

Certified Cisco ID: CSCO11404095
CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Sec, and CCIE R&S v4.0 Written Certified
4 Replies 4

seaman0555
Level 1
Level 1

You need to make sure the user is licensed for CUPC and CUPS, the user and phone need to be assigned properly too. Have you gone through the install guide?

dear

yes its licensed everything and you know i can login too cupc but nothing is coming only email icon is enabled that is it and phone mode disabled

i have atached the server status so you can check it and please send me if you have any step to step configs or something plese send it to me

with regards

please see my atachment file and find out the errors there

Waisudin Farzam
SNE

P E: wfarzam@gmail.com
S E: wais.farzam@gmail.com
S: wais.farzam

Certified Cisco ID: CSCO11404095
CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Sec, and CCIE R&S v4.0 Written Certified

Make sure you do not have a firewall on the pc, it will block the ability to download the config file.

Hi ,

i've the same pb , everything is green on My CUPS troubleshooter , all seems to be well defined, no FW ( the state TFTP is green) , but impossible to have CTI or softphone and  on my CUPC (phone mode is disabled), i can use CUPC to chat , but no control on my Deskphone . I've attached user view on CUPS troubleshooter .I'm looking for a solution since 2 days now without any solution.

Thanks for your advise.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: