Deskphone control used to work with CUPC 8.5.5 and 9951 phones, and one day at PC startup CUPC was unable to control deskphone. We have only 2 persons using 9951, others are using 8945 and it works perfectly.
All latests phone firmware
Users are configured as EM profiles accordingly to their main phoneset type.
I've read other topics about deskphone control issue. Configuration is good. User was able to use CUPC and 9951 several weeks and one day it was not possible anymore. Using the same 9951 phone and the same computer. Trying to control QBE TCP 2748 takes a long time a fails, defaulting to softphone mode. Colleagues with a 8945 succeeded in doing the control.
Configuration control :
- on 9951 device cti control is enabled
- on 9951 dummy line (because using EM) cti control is enabled
- using EM => cti control enabled on end user
- on end user the device profile you want to control is associated and primary line is configured
- Role : Standard CTI enabled and Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and Conf
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.