Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUPC - dial rules / dial plan

Doing a CUPC pilot along with Jabber for windows.

we have LDAP directory lookups setup for AD for contact information (i.e. phone numbers).

mobile numbers are all 10 digit and we are a geographically dispersed organization with PSTN access in over 60 locations across the country.

Looking to leverage the most effective way to implement dial rules in cobination with dial plan configuration changes to support the ability to dial the 10 digit number from the contact information within the cupc client.  I'f i'm in Chicago and my collegue next to me is out of office and i want to call his cell if i click on the 10 digit number i require the 9 and only 7 digits but other users may need to have a 9 and 1 in front of the full 10 digits.

What in your experience was the best and most effective combination of getting this accomplished?

I'm hoping to not have to put in every NPA-NXX combination in all of our PSTN accessible areas or something similar to this...

Looking forward to your input.

Thanks,

Paul.

Views
Helpful
Replies