Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUPC issue on Windows 8 with Anyconnect

Up until recently this worked fine with the installed client version 3.1.04072, in the past few weeks though certian parts are no longer working.

1: Meet Me issue

The user who is VPNed in calls the Meet Me number and gets a  Busy signal, even though he is the one who needs to be the starter

If a joining party calls in (from outside not VPNed in) they connect without issue.

The user is on a Win 8 box using Cisco Softphone over the Anyconnect

2: Presence issue

The user who is VPNed in either dials by extension or hits the  Presence Call button for an internal user.  Both sides connect, but  neither side can hear anything, just dead space

3: Extension call to other extension issue:

The user who is VPNed in calls over the softphone to another  employee by extension only, it is either connected with neither party  able to hear the other or it goes to a busy signal

These work fine in the office, and no other networking changes have been made. Non Windows 8 users are working fine.

I have a feeling a windows update was applied that broke something, but not sure what.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content