Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC Login problem

I am having some trouble logging into CUPC on my new CUPS server.  I've got CUPS 7.0.6, CUPC 7.0.2, and CUCM 6.1.3.

Yesterday, both of the users that I had been using to test were not able to log in.  The client-side logs reported SOAP login errors.  However, we were both able to log into the user and admin web interface with our own uernames and passwords.  So I rebooted the server (it's still in pre-production state).  The next morning, we were both able to login and CUPC was functional.  However, a third test user was not able to log, getting the same thing we got yesterday.  I've tried rebooting the Tomcat service and the UP Sync Service, to no avail.  I'm not sure what trace files I can look at that will detail the exact problem.  I'm a little concerned that I am going to need to reboot the server every night, just to allow people to login.  Any ideas on what I might be facing?

1 Reply 1

Hi,

For SOAP login error

Check that no connectivity issue between the cucm and the CUPS [no firewall in between]

Also if you are using LDAP,you can confirm its configuration in presnce and the port number configured [please mention what you are using]

Wish this be helpful

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: