Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC losing information

cris_jimenez
Level 2
Level 2

Hello We have CUPS 7.0 and CUCM 7.0 and CUPS 7.0

our users are expiriencing some issues with CUPS, sometimes when they want to log back in to CUPS the initial settins are missing even though the check box for "Remember my Password" and "Automatically login" are selected

the info missing is "logging server", username and password.

the 2nd issue that we are having is that the contacts that were configured are lost

do you have an idea on how to troubleshoot this?

this is so random and hard to reproduce that I don't know where to start

thanks

5 Replies 5

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Can you log in as "local administrator" (not "domain administrator") to the computer and see if you can reproduce the problem?

Michael

We are seeing the same problem. It's random, one day it will disappear for a user, and the next day it keeps it, but a few days later it happens again. Did you find any info on it?

no, we haven't been able to isolate the issue and we haven't been able to do further troubleshooting

we are trying to get as much info as we can to get this resolved with cisco, could you please let me know what is the exact version of CUPS and CUPC that you are running on your environment and as well as the applications running on the workstations

thanks

Hi,

I meet the same issue (randomly on randown comptuter CUPC loose username, password, CUPS Server unlike remember my information is checked).

Did you find this issue?

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: