Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am using the following:

1. CUCM 7.x

2.Presence 7.x

3. CUPC 7.x

I am facing a problem as follows:

1. In softphone mode i am not able to dial any other phone from CUPC i am getting a error message in CUPC that " out of service "

2. In dekphone phone the call is landing and i can recieve the phone call but i am not able to hear anything from CUPC throug a attached headphone in my Laptop where cupc is installed.

The CUPC softphone is getting registered in CUCM as a SIP phone.

Any help in resolving the issue will be apreceiated.

19 Replies 19

I think the answer was already provided in 4th post of this thread (Jul 29, 2009, 10:03am PST).

Here's the proof in CUPC log:

======================

INVITE sip:3164@10.3.200.51 SIP/2.0

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.2.10.168:50000;branch=z9hG4bK-d87543-834e3e0be514e442-1--d87543-;rport

Max-Forwards: 70

To: <3164>

======================

Solution options:

1) Upgrade CUCM to 7.1.2

or

2) Remove comma from display name (from Active Directory) - "Nehete, Kiran"

I guess you would rate every post to express your sorry? ;) (joking)

Michael

Hi Micheal

Thanks for your help

Can you plz let me know how remove the comma from the Display name parameter in AD.

Thanks

Go to Active Directory, right-click on the user and choose "Rename" from the context menu.

Michael

Hi Micheal

I have removed the comma fron AD for one user and then checked but still it is not working.

1) You need to make sure the change was populated from AD to CUCM (CUCM > "System > LDAP > LDAP Directory > Perform Full Sync Now")

2) You need to make sure the change was populated from CUCM to CUPS (CUPS > Serviceability > Control Center - Feature Services > Restart "Cisco UP Sync Agent")

3) CUPC log will tell you if there's a comma in the caller's full name.

Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: