Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUPC Voicemail

I using CUPC 8.5(6) and when i received voicemail messages i dont receive any alert, i already configured the voice mail server and profile.

I using CCU 8.6, i need to configure the mailstore?

Thanks

Everyone's tags (2)
4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

CUPC Voicemail

Hi Leonard,

If you are using Cisco Unity Connection 8.6 then yes you will need to configure the mailstore.  This is the important piece of the voicemail profile as it is what retrieves the message bodies through IMAP.  The "voicemail server" portion of the configuration is for our older Cisco Unity deployments where the message store and voicemail server may be on different nodes.  And I believe this was specifically used only for secure messaging configurations.

So you only need to configure the mailstore aspect of the CUPC voicemail profile.  With unity connection the "voicemail server" portion of the profile is not needed.

Regards,

Jason

CUPC Voicemail

I already configured the CUC as the mail store.

When i leave the message i dont see anything

Cisco Employee

CUPC Voicemail

Hey Leo,

Also with CUC 8.6, you may be running into following Defect

CSCtt21713    UC 8.6.1.20000-1 - IMAP authentication failed when using LDAP directory

http://cdetsweb-prd.cisco.com/apps/dumpcr?identifier=CSCtt21713&parentprogram=QDDTS

Login to CUC CLI and run the following command:

utils os secure permissive

This is not service impacting. After running the above command, you have to restart IMAP On Unity Connection and then log out of the client and re-login

Can you also provide the screenshot of the following from CUPC

Help -> Show Server Health -> Mail Store

Regards,

Jas

CUPC Voicemail

Sorry but its not clear to me?

I need to enable IMAP to receive voicemail notification on my CUPC?

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content