Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUPS 7.0.4 - Outlook Gateway

Hi - We are configuring CUPS 7.0.4 Outlook Gateway, however, our initial config had the incorrect certificate cn, we are now trying to use the new certificate which we have uploaded but I cannot see an option in the gateway config to use a different certificate? I have tried deleting the current gateway but when re-entering the details it seems to remember the previous config and certificate details. Has anyone managed to do this before?

I will try restarting the presence engine after deleting the gateway out of hours tonight, but any help appreciated.

thks

2 REPLIES
Red

Re: CUPS 7.0.4 - Outlook Gateway

If the new cert is from the same CA, you don't have to anything.

CUPS trust the CA, not the end-entity cert.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Re: CUPS 7.0.4 - Outlook Gateway

Thanks Michael - so, even though the OWA server is effectively the CA (self signed) - when the new cert is uploaded to the OWA CUPS should see it? Its just the current "root" certificate on CUPS has a CN of hostname rather than IP, but we have asked the customer to re-run makecert for the OWA IP to be present as the CN value on the new cert (we are not using DNS on CUPS).

Also - well done on a great book!

Views
Helpful
Replies