cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS 7.0.4 - Outlook Gateway

btmulgrew
Level 4
Level 4

Hi - We are configuring CUPS 7.0.4 Outlook Gateway, however, our initial config had the incorrect certificate cn, we are now trying to use the new certificate which we have uploaded but I cannot see an option in the gateway config to use a different certificate? I have tried deleting the current gateway but when re-entering the details it seems to remember the previous config and certificate details. Has anyone managed to do this before?

I will try restarting the presence engine after deleting the gateway out of hours tonight, but any help appreciated.

thks

2 Replies 2

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

If the new cert is from the same CA, you don't have to anything.

CUPS trust the CA, not the end-entity cert.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Thanks Michael - so, even though the OWA server is effectively the CA (self signed) - when the new cert is uploaded to the OWA CUPS should see it? Its just the current "root" certificate on CUPS has a CN of hostname rather than IP, but we have asked the customer to re-run makecert for the OWA IP to be present as the CN value on the new cert (we are not using DNS on CUPS).

Also - well done on a great book!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: