Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS 7 installation problem

hadelmahmoud
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have tried to install CUPS 7 on vmware to integrate with CUCM 6 but during the installation the attched error message appeared , and I tried to install it many time but the same error message appears.

anyone can advice me what is the problem?

your fast reply is highly appreciated.

Best wishes

5 Replies 5

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

What you tried to install was a pre-released version (7.0.0.9931-14). Please use a released version.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

first I'd like to thank you for your replay,and kindly be informed that I have only this source 7.0.0.9931-14 so what should I do exactly to complete the setup?

your fast replay is highly appreciated

Best Wishes

The official way is to contact a Cisco account manager or a Cisco partner. They should be able to give you an evaluation copy.

The unofficial way is to search Internet. :)

Just for curious, how did you get your pre-released copy?

Michael

Dear htluo

thank you for your reply and sorry for being late I got this version from Internet and I got the same version but from another link and I have already installed it but the new problem appeared

I can login from the command line terminal and he accept the username and password but I can't login as web , could you please advice me what should I do?

your fast reply is highly appreciated.

Best Regards;

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: