Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS Trousblshooter "Unable to connect to CallManager publisher node"

wmulla465
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sirs,

After installing my CUPS and doing basic configuration, still iam i got this problem which states "Unable to connect to CallManager publisher node with address 10.21.0.3 " from CUPS troubleshooter, it suggests a solution for me to " Please verify the publisher address, AXL user-id, and AXL password on the CUPS AXL Settings page " to fix the problem, and i did that solution on both way:

1) I used the CCAdministrator account as AXL user-id on both sides (CCM & CUPS), but still the problem unresloved.

2) I created new application user and assigned Standered AXL API role to it on both sides, but my still problem didnt reslove.

Kindly advice me to have clear solution.

Note: Trobleshooter Snapshot is attached.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check your AXL password. Make sure it does not have any special characters in it. For some some reason AXL does not like symbols or special characters in the password. So it make simple, then test.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check your AXL password. Make sure it does not have any special characters in it. For some some reason AXL does not like symbols or special characters in the password. So it make simple, then test.

Thanks a lot Mr. tcatlinins,

I did what u mentioned above and it working fine now as shown in the attachment.

Please keep in touch for further support

Thanks & Best Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: