Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUPS8.6 - intradomain federation to Lync2010

Hi,

I configued the intradomain federation between CUPS8.6 and Lync2010, and Jabber able to see Lync client presense status and initiate IM, at this time two-way IM works fine.

Problem is Lync client side. when Jabber adds Lync user, Lync client receives pop-up and add to contact but the Jabber user status is 'presence unknown' and in the case IM initiate by Lync client, I got error message on Lync2010 server 'Non-trusted source sent an FQDN/IP that doesn't match a routing table rule' and 'SIP/2.0 404 Not Found'

I added the jabber user's msRTCSIP-PrimaryUserAddress with format sip:jabberuser1@poc.com but looks Lync is not able to find the jabber user.

Advise please,

Thanks,

John

• Unified Communications Applications
1 REPLY

CUPS8.6 - intradomain federation to Lync2010

My problem is on the lync server, site federation route assignmnet is greyed out. I'm testing this in the LAB and single Lync server. Advise please how to create edge pool? (***sorry I'm not familiar to Lync server)

Thanks,

John

Views
Helpful
Replies