cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customization worksheets for 4.1

j.bilodeau
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if the Cisco Unity Customization Worksheets will be updated for rel 4.1? Thanks

6 Replies 6

patsycox
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, we aren't planning to. Our impression has been that these are not used much.If folks find the worksheets useful, I'd really like to hear from them. Thanks. Patsy Cox, Unity Doc Manager

Hi Patsy, they really are useful for the review with customer. They are also useful for training. Unfortunalty, there is a lot modifications since last issue, so I cannot use them anymore.It would help a lot to have an update. Thanks

Hi Patsy -

I built my first 3.1(5) system using the worksheets as a guide. I felt they were very valuable. I am now teaching other employees to support Unity 4.0(5) to 4.1 and having them would be an asset for us. I would use these as a training tool to relate Octel configuration to Unity configuration. Also as a self-checkpoint for future server builds.

Sincerely,

Ginger

Thanks for the feedback. We're really constrained by limited resources at this point, but I agree that there's value in providing updated worksheets, and I apologize that we aren't able to maintain them in the near term. I'll look for ways that we might be able to reintroduce them going forward. Thanks.

-Patsy Cox

Hi Patsy,

Is this still the case?

Unfortunately yes, it's still the case that we don't have current worksheets.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: