cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUWL Pro --- Unity running Expiration mode

ajmadriaga
Level 1
Level 1

We installed a CUWL pro/pro messaging license that is for CUCM and Unity.  Although our Unity says we are still XXdays passed the grace period. System is still in expiration mode. 

We are also seeing this: "Cisco Unity Connection cannot answer calls.  A license violation has occurred. To review licenses.........."

Voicemails are still working fine and we are able to provision.  It's just annoying seeing these messages.  Is there anyway to get rid off them?

6 Replies 6

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Hello,

Could you tell us what version are you running? If you have ELM (9.0+), did a successful sync happen after the permanent license was installed?

Please rate useful posts.

Hi George,

I forgot to mention we are running 9.1.

I don't recall a successful sync happening after we installed the license, but I did run one manually.

Also, the license was installed on the CUCM ELM.  the Unity ELM is added as a instance on the CUCM ELM which states as synced/connected.

Thats odd, per your post it seems that the licenses are good but still receiving the errors, could you post a screenshot of ELM and Unity Connection usage screens?

Here are screenshots:

Thanks for the help!

Something doesnt look correct here. Unity says it is using 5 Speechview licenses whereas ELM says its using 3. Not sure why.

Could you turn off Speechview for the users and remove the speechconnect ports for Unity and see if it resolves the issue.

Good news.  Got it working after dealing with the licensing team.  They were able to get us a few licenses for SpeechConnect port and Speechview.

Thanks for your help.