Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Decomm old unity servers

I am currently decommissioning old unity servers in customer envt...have done all the 3x versions but have found a 2.46 version which had all users deleted in the SA and then imported into a newer version of Unity as new subscribers. I know Unity 2.x is long gone and out of support but if I run the 2.x uninstall it looks like it will attempt to clean out the mail properties of each user (who are now on a newer version). If this is the case (or if this it not the case, just let me know), should I just pull the server off the network or is there a more graceful way to remove the server once and for all. Thanks.

2 REPLIES

Re: Decomm old unity servers

You can run the Unity Uninstall Utility with the “/SkipDOH” command line option. Take a look at the following link for confirmation.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_UninstallUnity.htm

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Re: Decomm old unity servers

I guess I should have read the uninstall documentation - but I guess since the users are already gone out of the doh..even if they are on a new unity server, they wouldnt be affected by this tool - but good catch and input, thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies