Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Delay after pressing delete option in Unity

I'm running Unity 4.0(5). I have a user that is complaining, that after he presses the delete key Unity does not confirm the "message deleted" prompt until 5 seconds passes.

Can this be option be modified?

Thanks

Peter

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Delay after pressing delete option in Unity

I'm assuming this user is in a COS that is configured to copy deleted messages to the deleted items folder, correct? If so, there's little we can do here other than perhaps put them in a COS that does not do this - Exchange can take a few seconds to move a message between folders and we wait for that to happen before pressing on. If he was in a COS that did not save deleted messages in the deleted items folder, there wouldn't be any delay here...

Thanks so much for your response.

I have the same situation, using Unity 4.0(5). We are not using unified messaging.

None of my current COSs have "Deleted messages are copied to the deleted items folder" checked.

My message store is on-box. It doesn't appear like there is any unusual CPU or memory usage going on in the server.

We are just rolling Unity out widely and there have been many complaints.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Dave Wolgast

HealthNow New York

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content