cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delay when calling a cross-box unity subscriber

maratimer_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we currently use Unity 4.05 with CM 4.1 integration. We have three failover unity servers configured for digital networking and cross-box login. When a user calls the opening greeting on the main server and dials the number of another subscriber on one of the other two unity servers in the dialing domain, there is a noticeable pause when unity says "one moment please" <long pause approx 10 seconds> "while I transfer your call" <another approx 7 second pause> and the word "while" is clipped just a bit...can you point me in the right direction as to where/how to reduce this delay? Thanks.

1 Reply 1

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

i've seen this type of symptom when background services have run but hung up or delayed quite a bit.

MSM (messageStoreManager) has given me this problem when it was hung up doing some tasks.

check to make sure you don't have any services/processes taking up CPU or other resources.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: