Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Development Request

Jeff,

I was wondering if it would be possible to modify the Bulk Edit to allow one to go back to the beginning after finishing a bulk edit. I was having to do some "departmental-based 0-out" to specific user stuff, so I was having to edit a number of users a number of times. Each time I had to finish then exit and the re-launch. Not too big a deal, but if it's not much trouble, it would be nice to have a button that allows one to go back to the beginning or to the "choose subscribers" page.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Loy

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Development Request

Back in the day it used to do this - however this introduced numerous issues with the database state, logging output and such - resetting all that properly and refreshing the "snapshot" of the data it's working with is a bit trickier than it sounds and QA kinda flogged me with a bunch of little problems over various versions - so out of self defence we force you to restart the app, generate new logs and such for each run. It's possible to do but there's overhead with it that I'd rather avoid.

Re: Development Request

No worries. Thanks for the explanation...

Views
Helpful
Replies