Cisco Support Community
Community Member

DID Problems

I am looking for a bit of help with what looks like a configuration proiblem . At present I have two PABX networks ( different customers /networks) with three analouge (AC15 ) tie line circuits between the two networks for inter-network calls. I am replacing one of these PABX networks with a CUCM cluster 7.1 but have to retain the AC15 tie lines for (DID) inter-network calls. At present I have tried configuring  MGCP to control the FXP and FXS gateways . I have tried using keltek converters to convert the AC15 signalling so that I can use the FXO or FXS cards with two wire presentation and loop start. With the FXO card in place configured and registered  I can make outgoing   calls to any user in the remote network howerver for incoming calls  to the CUCM cluster I can only seem to have them answerd by either a  single extension ( Attended DN ) or a user within a hunt group. I have tried swapping the FXO card for a 4 port FXS /DID card , With this card registerd in the CUCM and still using MGCP and  the Keltek converters I cannot get this solution working for incoming or outgoing calls. I have looked and cannoit see any other way of configuring the FXO for incomimg calls is there another option within the FXO option to have DID calls.

Everyone's tags (2)
CreatePlease to create content