Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Digital Netowrked system transfer errors

I have 2 Unity systems one is 4.0(4), the other 4.0(5). From the Unity AA (4.0.5 system)I select the directory handler which is set to search in dialingDomain, I spell the name and press 1 to call it, I get couple of quick beeps, and get redirected back to the Directory Handler. In the event viewer I get the following errors:

Cisco Unity-CM TSP device 4 (Cisco Unity port 1): Failed blind transfer to extension 3335. Reorder tone detected.

If this is a persistent problem, it may indicate a problem on the Cisco Unity and/or Cisco CallManager. Verify that transfers are working.

Unexpected error occured in the Subscriber searcher conversation. Technical details - IAvMiuCall::Transfer(eMIU_XFER_RELEASE) returned [0x80004005] on line 1366 of file e:\Views\cs_CU4.0.4.221\un_Conv2\AvConvPhoneHandler\AvConvPHAlphaDirSvr\AvSRouteDbLCall.cpp. For furthur investigation, please turn on all the diagnostics for Address Searcher.

When I press the extension (in this example 3335) from Unity AA directly to goes through fine. Any help is appreciated.

Chris

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Digital Netowrked system transfer errors

I was able to resolve this issue.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content