Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DMA File Size Error

I am running the DMA Export on my CM 4.3 on an MCS-7845. Everything goes correctly, however I get an error stating the

"Staging Directory does not have adequate storage space." I have three drives C: D: E:

C has 35 gb free, D has 60gb free and E has 2GB Free. The directory I choose to use for

the storage was the D Drive, however it appears to be using the C drive to stage.

I receive an error

[09:39:37 AM] [Error] Archive file size is greater than the amount of

available disk space in the staging directory. Check if disk space is

available on storage location.

[09:39:37 AM] [Error] Could not build archive successfully.

There appears to be enough room, however I'd like to find out how much space I actually need, or if there's some database cleanups that someone can reccomend. I have already freed up space on the C Drive by deleting most CDR records from the db.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: DMA File Size Error

Hi Jeremy,

It almost sounds like this is failing during the pre-DMA BARS backup as the DMA tarball should not be that big (less than 100mB per 1,000 phones). Have a look;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00807ee59d.shtml#archive

Hope this helps!

Rob

Re: DMA File Size Error

I just ran DMA on a 4.2 system and my TAR was 350 megs or so. I imported to 7.02 ok. This was for 200 phones.

I think 2 weeks, I ran a 4.2 system also with 1500 phones and it was about 900 megs. Imported to 7.01 ok.

ANyways, my two cents :)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content