Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Does anyone know the logic that CUMA uses?

We are trying to get a CUma setup to work and the iphone just hangs and verifying, and I am seeing packets traversing the ASA, I know the certificates are good, but The phones are just not working.

I used this document,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuma/7_1/XML/new_installs/b_cuma71_new_install_config.html

and I have a NAT issue resolved since EZVPN breaks when following the doc exact with the nat rules.

Cuma needs to see the ASA Inside IP, correct? Thats what I gather from the Doc.

OK say the Certificates are good, Nat is good, TLS is working MMP is OK etc. What are the steps taken when a phone connects to Cuma?

Phone touches ASA, ASA proxies the connection to the cuma server using its inside IP as the source, instead of the real IP of the phone, server responds to the IP, ASA translates it back to the real IP and sends it to the phone.  So far thats what is happening, whats the next step Cuma takes to get the phone to register?

Cisco TAC is going around in circles with us, one says its certificates and points to ASA, ASA says its the server and points back.

Cisco Tac broke the signed certificates in the process of trying to "fix" them when they deleted the key-pairs.  I reinstalled all certificates by the book and they are working.

• Unified Communications Applications
Views
Helpful
Replies