Hi, when I look at the licence count of my unity (UM with exchange) I see that I have 35 UM license used. When I see at the number of configured subscriber I count 37 (2 directory handle + 34 users + 1 default unity admin).
My question, is it normal that the default unity admin (ext 9999) use one user license ?
Can I setup on the same unity server a set of UM mail box and another set of non-UM mailbox ?
Re: does the default unity admin use a user license ?
To answer your question about the UM versus non-UM licensing on the same server - no. Your server is licensed for unified messaging, not voicemail only. However, you can simulate a voicemail only subscriber by:
- Create a class of service that does not give access to text to speech. You can optionally disable Unity inbox or Unity Assistant also.
- Create a user account that is separate from the current user's email account. We create a vm-xxxxx name for example and email enable the account.
- Import the account into Unity.
- Hide the account from the directory (GAL).
- User only accesses vm from the phone interface and does not see the vm in Outlook.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...